Wellness Works Management Partners (WWMP) is changing the way that healthcare is delivered by creating results oriented solutions for private practice owners that are unconventional and unlock streamlined efficiency thus optimizing the success trajectory for any private practice! Founded by internationally recognized private practice guru Brandon Seigel, Wellness Works Management Partners is a deconstructed management service organization (D-MSO) built on a philosophy that one size should not fit when it comes to healthcare. The WWMP ecosystem is built on solutions that prioritize the following values:
The Wellness Works Medical Billing division of WWMP was built on a philosophy of under promise and over deliver on everything the group commits too. Seigel spent over fifteen years cleaning up revenue cycle management barriers for partner private practices that third party billing agencies created based on their mindset of “chasing the lowest hanging fruit”. Seigel is dedicated to revolutionizing the way that a medical billing agency can support private practices through becoming an extension of the private practice team while improving accountability, communication, systems, policies and procedures, in addition to overall workflow. Seigel and his team of certified coders and medical billing professionals are dedicated to creating value and accountability beyond a percentage basis but truly creating a medical billing ecosystem that optimizes the patient experience at the same time as improving the financial growth of the private practice.
From complete revenue cycle management to financial and collections analysis, our team of medical billing experts can resolve any financial barriers, so your practice can focus on patient care.
Our goal is to keep the private practice leadership and stakeholders integrated every step of the way. With real-time access to revenue cycle workflow metrics, key strategy meetings, and empowering all stakeholders to understand any financial discrepancies or barriers impacting the practice’s bottom line.
The Benefits of Outsourcing
Revenue Cycle Management
Our services are not designed to be “transactional” but truly part of our purpose-driven journey is to be TRANSFORMATIONAL! Our goal is to build an optimum billing department within the practice utilizing the expertise of Wellness Works where there is real-time access, collaboration, and support.
Stakeholders are always connected and integrated into the foundation of what makes a private practice sustainable in the everchanging healthcare landscape.
More cash flow for your practice and more time to help patients.
We will invest in empowering a greater bottom line and bigger impact for your practice.
Let us help you optimize profitability while streamlining the bottom line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wellness Works Management Partners was started because the founder was tired of private practice owners getting taken advantage by 3rd party medical billing agencies that just chased the lowest hanging fruit. This program is more than a business but truly a purpose. The healthcare system is broken, and the goal is that Wellness Works Management Partners is delivering a service that supports patients getting the care they need and deserve while private practice providers can build the stability of income and consistency, so they are not wasting their time fighting with insurance payers.
Yes, Wellness Works Management Partners offers coding audits which include the following:
- ICD-10 CM & site-specific guideline audits
- CPT procedure audits to ensure the right procedure coding with right modifiers, and right documentation are aligned with payer rules
- Full-scale coding analysis to identify any bottlenecks and inefficiencies, while collaborating with your team on solutions.
- Evaluate clinical documentation and compliance regulations to ensure your coding aligns with all charts and educate your staff on best practices.
Our team will be an extension of your team but bring expertise to optimize your workflow, your coding, your collections, and solely focus on increasing your bottom line. We are results oriented and committed to:
- Reducing your denials: the average denial rate is reduced when you have an experience medical billing and revenue cycle management company that brings our level of experience and expertise.
- Increasing your cash flow: our team brings a track record with results that prove increased cash flow as a result of real time billing. Our group specializes in billing daily vs. weekly so we process all claims, payments, and work denials on a daily basis whereas most groups focus on a weekly basis.
- Increasing patient accountability & education: your patients are our patients, and we are transparent and pride ourselves on proactive communication and creating accountability on your behalf, so no one gets stuck with an unexpected bill. From initial patient education on their benefits to real-time updates, your patients will always be in the “know”.
- Increasing your gross revenue: our team will treat your revenue as our revenue, and we are not just chasing the lowest hanging fruit but truly increasing your bottom line. Our team brings strategy to every problem and our focus is on creating transformational relationships not transactional.
- Optimizing your compliance: our fundamental values are built on ethics, integrity, and compliance. We can’t fight for you if we don’t believe in what we are fighting for, so everything is rooted in compliance. Our team of expert medical billing professionals and certified coders are focused on best practices, evidence-based objectives, and continued education to ensure compliance is a priority.
Yes, Wellness Works Management Partners is happy to pick up where your last billing team left off. Our program will focus on performing an initial audit to familiarize our team with your account and examine the current state of the accounts receivable. Following the initial audit, we will prioritize accounts that are most likely to pay to ensure we optimize cash flow for your practice right away. In addition, we will create a strategic plan around any revenue that is more challenging or are potentially uncollectable based on compliance factors. Upon completion of our prioritization strategic planning, our team will effectively and efficiently chase down all outstanding collectable revenue. Anything that is determined “uncollectable” will be presented to your leadership team with strategic recommendations on how to move forward and prevent a reoccurrence.
Wellness Works Management Partners can support you in your negotiation strategy, however, we rely on the provider’s relationships when working with them to optimize their payer contracts. Our team can help you identify which negotiation strategies and skills will be the most beneficial to your practice. We will work with you to establish the personal goals of your practice to help guide you in the negotiation process. We will collaborate with you in mitigating your risk and liability before entering into a negotiation. Our team is also available to support the process of writing up proposals and presentation materials as needed.
Wellness Works Management Partners has the ability to either support practices through billing out of their EMR/EHR or creating a streamlined technology bridge to one of our frequent EMR/Clearinghouse systems. Our ultimate goal is to ensure efficiency on both the private practice side as well as streamlining our process for all involved.
Wellness Works Management Partners does not believe in a “one size fits all model” so our pricing structure has many different variables to best support private practices. We offer a percentage model, retainer model, and an hourly staffing model along with a hybrid model. Our bottom line is ensuring we deliver quality, value, and results that increases your bottom line!